Sunday, February 22, 2009

Recently bloomed

Well, I've finally gone and done it. After trolling WoW blogs for a while, I've finally decided to throw my hat into the ring and make a blog of my own.

In this blog, I'll be blogging on life in WoW along with some small quips from my real life. For example, I intend to soon post an entry on how a recent reading of the novel Ender's Game brought to mind guild leadership in WoW.

As far as gameplay articles are concerned, I'll be focusing on the perspectives from my play on mains as Scyuk, a Tauren druid specializing in restoration, and Luminoct, a Blood Elf warlock specializing in affliction, both on Tichondrius. Expect mana regeneration rants once 3.1 hits. XP

Well, thats all for now, but stay tuned.

See ya online!

No comments:

Post a Comment