Monday, February 23, 2009

A tree uprooted

I know I said my next post would be a look at Ender's Game, but this came so suddenly that I felt I had to throw in my two cents.

Today, Phaelia, the grand poobah of Resto blogging, the queen of Resto4Life, announced that she will be giving her last post to her blog on March 19. Phae's blog was actually what led me to first respec to restoration with the arrival of patch 3.0 and inspired me to start work on this tiny blog. In fact, just last night I was looking at her site and trying to find a way to get Tree For Hire into her World Tree druid blog network.

Phae, we will miss your presence here and wish the best for you, especially with your little sprout on the way. Thank you for your inspiration, and may you always have three stacks of Lifebloom rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment